Connect with clients as 2021 nears
Ah, the week between Christmas and New Year’s. A great time for lounging in colorful holiday pajamas, sipping hot chocolate, and mulling your 2021 resolutions.
But guess what? It’s also a terrific time to touch base with your clients. Sending one last email keeps you top of mind as the calendar changes.
It’s a great opportunity to connect. And 17hats is making it easier than ever, with a free plug-and-play email template.
Easily adaptable template
With this free end-of-year email template, you can highlight your accomplishments in 2020 – especially those that improved your client experience.
Didn’t accomplish much besides staying in business? That’s OK too. You can say exactly that, while expressing your deep gratitude to the clients who stuck by you last year.
Either way, this template lets you look back, look forward, and foster relationships with your clients. Strengthening those client relationships will benefit you in 2021 and beyond.
See the instructions below for accessing this email template:
- If you’re a 17hats member
- If you’re not a 17hats member
If you’re a 17hats member
Get your template inside the app. Just enter the code below directly inside 17hats to get your free email template.
To break that down step by step:
- Log in to your 17hats account.
- Click on Account Settings (the gear icon in the upper right corner).
- In the left nav, go to Documents & Emails, beneath Account Templates.
- Click the green Import button and enter the code above.
- Click on “ADD TEMPLATE / BUNDLE.”
- The email template will be added directly to your account.
If you’re not a 17hats member
Click the button below to download your template as a Microsoft Word document.
Make the appropriate changes to personalize your email, then cut and paste the edited text into the format provided by your email provider, such as Gmail.